Question by RKO RULZ: Why is people no more prefering to buy nokia phones?
why is people no more prefering to buy nokia phones even in its traditional strong market like india and china.
2.who was responsible for nokia's fall windows phone or symbian.
2.does windows phone 8 can re establish nokia back to its good old days
Answer by ScσττRΛSC³
1. Because Nokia have fallen back in face of competition from iPhones & Android phones.
2. Nokia signed with Microsoft to use Windows Phone to stand a better chance, so its predecessor Symbian is at fault
3. Its currently Windows Phone 7.5 & only time will tell at this point.
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
- Watch the founder of CyanogenMod discuss the future of Android
- Why People Like Android Smartphone Now
- Acer Liquid Metal Android Smartphone (Unlocked, Jet Silver) #XP ...
- Spice Mi-280 – Dual SIM Android Smartphone – Now Available ...
- Manage call rejecting with your Android smartphone | TechRepublic