Question by Avid Film Freak: Why does my smartphone keep getting stuck (aka momentarily freezing)?
I have tried deleting the last few applications I downloaded, it's not a memory issue since I am only using half my memory, so why is it that my phone works for 3 seconds than it freezes for 3 seconds then works for 3 seconds and so forth???
It's a Galaxy S by Samsung. Android.
how do you delete cookies?
Answer by BOND ! Mr.Bond to you.
Seems like it's not smart enough,doesn't it ?
What do you think? Answer below!
- Android Smartphone: Pick of MWC 2012: Orange Santa Clara
- Benefits Of Smartphone Application Development For Your Online Business
- Waze Smartphone App Review
- A marketing time bomb explodes: Android user wins Windows Phone
- Review: Galaxy Nexus is top Android phone, but you'll need big ...