Question by A: How can I convince my parents to get me a smartphone?
My parents are offering to get me a cell phone for school, because they are worried something might happen to me. I'm really happy to get one, but I'm kinda hoping for a smartphone (hopefully with a decent data plan!). I would love to be able to connect to the internet while I'm out and get free apps and games. I'm really excited for the apps because they can be used for a whole bunch of things and I'm starting to learn a language this school year and having a dictionary on my phone without having to buy an expensive one would be really helpful. So, do you guys have any tips on how to convince my parents? Thanks!
Answer by Joseph the Second
-Tell Them THAT's what You REALLY Want- for Christmas. -And Then keep Your Fingers Crossed.
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
- Ubuntu Phone OS on Samsung Galaxy Nexus Android Smartphone Hands-On
- Amazing BOUNCY BRIDGE -- Mind Blow #52
- Well-sung 'Hero' offers fresh twist on comic book fable | Progressive ...
- Maximum PC | Panasonic Android Smartphone Headed to Europe ...
- New Best Beauty UV Sterilizer T-209 Cabinet T209